Holiday shopping is so much fun, but it can also be overwhelming! We all have a few people on our list who are super hard to shop for every year, or we just run out of time to search for the perfect gift. Here are our gift suggestions for your holiday shopping list this year!
- A custom sofa or sectional — Our sofas and sectionals can be customized down to the last inch with hundreds of style, fabric, and color options. You can check out some of our most popular styles online, but we can also design a completely new look just for you. If you don’t feel comfortable picking out your gift recipient’s new sofa, you can also give them a gift certificate to contribute toward the cost of their purchase.
- New theatre seating — Deck out your family member or friend’s home theatre with the latest high-tech fashions! We offer seating with power headrests (like these Ovation Recliners), under-seat lighting (like these Mendoza Recliners), hidden storage compartments (like our Turbocharger Recliners), and other options.
- Seating for the man cave — No man can resist a top quality lounge chair for his cave. If you’re shopping for a man who prefers modern, unique pieces, check out the Fjords Admiral C Recliner or the Zero Gravity 5 Chair. However, if you're looking for a more traditional rustic seating option, you may consider the Fjords Regent R Recliner or the Bryn Recliner.
- Seating for the she shed — The female response to the man cave is the infamous “she shed,” and we have great seating for these rooms as well! You may like our feminine Banff Recliner or Tiburon Sofa. On the other hand, if you’re shopping for a woman with bolder taste, you may prefer the Channel Back Sectional or the Q01 Recliner.
- The ultimate relaxing sofas — If you really want to knock someone off their feet, give them the gift of a nap-worthy, snuggle up-certified, luxury-lounging recliner sofa! You can go with something more masculine and rough like an Arlo Recliner Sofa, something modern-yet-cozy like the Beaumont Recliner Sofa, or even something regal like the Charleston Recliner Sofa.
- Round out the room — Complete the look of your family member or friend’s beautiful sitting area with an accent chair! This is the perfect way to spice up someone’s home if they’re trying to add a pop of color. For example, check out the deep turquoise of this Barker Chair & Ottoman, this blood orange Barker Contour Chair, and our moss green Barnett Swivel Chair.
- A momtrepreneur office chair — More and more women, especially moms, are becoming work-from-home freelancers in the Bay Area! Reward your girl boss friend for her hard work this year with a cute new home office chair, like our luxurious Equinox Velvet Swivel, adorable Everett Modern Chair, or empowering Microfiber Swivel Chair.
- End-of-day coziness — If you’re shopping for a grinder who’s constantly cranking out hard work, we have some great gift options to help them take a load off! You NEED to check out our 8 foot Patterson Lounger Bean Bag, or maybe our 6 foot Canvas Navy Lounger for someone who isn’t as tall.
- Gift the bartender — Does your hard-to-shop-for family member or friend have a bar or kitchen island? Complete their breakfast nook with our Woodward Iron Bar Stools or Wolfe Leather Bar Stools. If you’re aiming for more of a party bar vibe, you may want to check out our Wise Leather Bar Stools or Vincent Stainless Steel Stools.
- Tie everything together — If your family member or friend loves eclectic furniture, a great rug can really tie together a room! We offer everything from neutral options like the Zola Charcoal Rug and Xavier Ivory Rug to brighter colored rugs like the Xavier Light Multi Rug and Zara Orange Rug.
Budget Gifts (under $200):
- For the new homeowner — There are so many costs associated with buying a new home, like the closing and moving costs. Why not treat the new homeowner in your life with a fun chair to add to their new living space? Options like our Hillary Slipper Chair, Lee Accent Chair, and Low Back Arm Chair fit well into any type of room.
- A pop of personality — A great way to accessorize any room is by adding a pouf or two! We have countless options ranging from the furry Ahote Cube Pouf to the colorful Aqua Hand Woven Pouf to the cozy Dekka Knit Pouf.
- Mirror, mirror on the wall — If you feel like you’re terrible at choosing gifts to match the right personality, you just can’t go wrong with classic pieces like mirrors. Some super safe options are our Hexagonal Wall Mirror, Geometric Wall Mirror, and Rectangular Wall Mirror.
- A versatile bench — Although a bench may seem like a strange gift, they offer so many uses! Your family member or friend can put it at the end of a bed, in an entryway, or at a dining table to add some interest in the room. Some of our favorites are the Roth Brown Ottoman Bench, Pullman Fabric Bench, and the Jennings Mid-Century Bench.
- Unique seating options — Bean bags aren’t just for kids anymore! These luxurious bean bags and lounge pillows are great for the person who just seems to have everything, because you can never have enough cozy places to sit. Some great options include the Watts Faux Suede Pillow, the Walker Navy Lounge Pillow, and the Velvet Square Bean Bag.