How often do you scroll through your Instagram and end up purchasing the health, beauty, and clothing products your favorite influencers are using? If you’re anything like us, it probably happens pretty often! We rounded up our top six favorite local Instagrammers who inspire our interior design picks:
- Victoria Smith (@sfgirlbybay)
San Francisco-based blogger Victoria Smith runs the SF Girl by Bay blog and owns Super Marché, a vintage home design store which sells home accessories like quirky bar carts, patterned throw blankets, and beautiful portrait paintings. We’re suckers for unique vintage finds, so we love seeing the items she puts in her own home.
Check out some of the latest items she’s added to her space:
- A vintage shabby chic cabinet for her bathroom
- Beachy bamboo bar stools for her kitchen (Psst—need some new bar stools for your own home?)
- A bamboo side table which coordinates perfectly with her new beachside cottage
- Jennifer Henry-Novich’s rental home (@thetahoeaframe)
Yeah, you read that right… One of our favorite Instagram influencers is actually a house! This vacation rental home was designed by influencer Jennifer Henry-Novich (@jenniferhenrynovich) and we loved following along with its renovation progress. All the photos are still up to see on Instagram.
Here are some of our faves:
- Can you get more hipster and cute than a record player next to a cozy corner fireplace?
- This rustic, heavenly interior is everything.
- We feel as snug as a bug in a rug just looking at this bed. (Psst—get a similar look with our Acacia Wood bed!)
- Aleksandra Zee (@aleksandrazee)
Aleksandra is truly an artist! Based in Oakland, California, Aleksandra loves posting photos of her custom woodwork pieces which she keeps in her own home. She also posts pics from her travels around the country, the DIY projects she works on with her partner, and furniture pieces she purchases from other great stores we love.
Here are some of our favorite recent photos from her home:
- A float table she made for her living room (Psst—check out our Trevor Sofa customized with leather if you’re digging her sofa style!)
- A built-in bench she made and accessorized with white cushions
- Her recently-finished backyard, complete with a modern fire pit
- Alicia Lund (@aliciamlund)
Alicia runs a blog called “Cheetah is the New Black,” dishing out style, travel, and lifestyle advice from her home in Sacramento. Her feed is full of adorable photos of her children, lounge-worthy clothes, and plenty of beach pics… Plus, we often get glimpses into her home where we see a healthy mix of traditional farmhouse style blended with modern, minimalist elements.
Some of our favorite picks in her home include:
- This patterned rug in her dining room (Psst—get a similar look with our Serendipity Sand Rug!)
- Pretty much the comfiest, cushiest comforter you’ll ever see
- This cute hanging basket holding her baby’s stuffed animals
- Tiffany Wang (@tiffwang_)
We’re obsessed with Tiffany’s snapshots from around the city of San Francisco. We love checking out her favorite spots around town, and often take her advice when choosing new restaurants to try out. She enjoys talking about clothing and lifestyle topics more often than her interior design, but you can frequently peek around her house in the background when she shows off her #OOTD (outfit of the day).
Check out these interior shots of her drool-worthy home:
- This photo just proves neutral colors are anything but boring when you layer different materials and textures! (Psst—if you love her foot rest, you’ll love our Bermuda pouf!)
- Tiffany clearly loves her vintage home accessories.
- Who doesn’t enjoy a bench in their breakfast nook?
- Calvin & Sam (@calvin.thecanine)
Calvin and Sam may be dogs, but they’re also influencers through and through! With over 56,000 followers on Instagram, it’s safe to say these San Francisco pups have stolen the Bay Area’s collective heart. And even though they probably didn’t have a lot of say in their home’s decor, it’s clear their human has some serious interior design game.
Some of our favorite pieces in Cal & Sam’s pad include:
- This bright couch, clearly made for a “Labster”
- This modern grey sectional with enough room for the whole doggy family (Psst—try out our Davis Sectional for a similar look in your home!)
- This perfectly styled console, complete with teeny tiny succulents
Looking for more home inspiration on Instagram?
Try us on for size too: @mysofacreation
And find all our favorite interior looks at mysofacreation.com.