- Hardwood, softwood and engineered wood products; all joints pinned & glued for uniformity & strength
- Back: 11 or 12 gauge sinuous springs which are engineered to provide lasting comfort and strength
- Seat: 8 gauge sinuous wire springs for superior ride and comfort
- Seat Fill - 1.8 lb high resilience foam for superior comfort without loss of support
- Back Fill - Blown fibre back cushions
- Inside Latch for manual recliner operation
- D-pull for manual operation of armless recliners
- Toggle Switch for power operation
- Touch button for power operation
The majority of frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
All cushions are crafted to rigorous quality standards for superior comfort, support and endurance. High-density, high-resiliency seat foam is used to ensure years of quality seating.
Semi-attached back cushions feature a fiber filling, blown into channels to prevent shifting and provide pillow-soft comfort
Full, chaise-style seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap
All suspension is chosen with care to compliment each specific style and provide long-lasting comfort and support.
Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance
Need more Customization? Please click here and let us know what you would like to do and we will respond within 24 hours.
How about Swatches? Just click on this button to fill out the form with your address and let us know which swatches you would like.